Blue Plated and Black Matte Finish Groove Tungsten Carbide Ring (Jewelry)
Currency switch tab at top right.
Blue Plated and Black Matte Finish Groove Tungsten Carbide Ring
- Beautifully Smooth Blue Plated and Black Matte Finish Groove ring!
- Lovers for black & blue colors - this is your perfect fit!
- Uniquely handcrafted to perfection through great workmanship!
- Or your friends may like this wonderful ring as a gift? Surprise them!
- 100% brand new, super high quality, durable & excellent scratch resistance,
- Smooth brushed matte surface and highly polished smooth inner-face for both elegance and comfort,
- Round stainless steel Tungsten Carbide (non-allergy prone unlike Copper),
- Suitably sized 8mm surface width,
- Wide range of sizes for you to choose from!
- Nice elegant box comes FREE for you to use as an immediate gift!
- Match well to many apparels in many different occasions! Can be bought in pair as wedding band with your partner.
- Packaging details: 50g, 10cm x 10cm x 10cm.
- Please note delivery is between 2 to 4 weeks from purchase date;
Our dearest customers, we ensure high quality for your smart buy by only selling ring with Tungsten Carbide metallic material.
If you still have doubt or queries, we welcome you to feedback us via email or messenger. We look forward to serve you with our very best!
Dear Customers, please scroll to the bottom of this page for detailed instructions on ring size measurement. Thank you!
Please follow below instructions to measure your finger size:
Once you know your finger measurement, please refer to below Size Chart to determine which size you should purchase.
If your Circumference falls right in-between the 2 sizes, it is recommended to choose the larger one to avoid discomfort issue.
USA: United States of America; UK: United Kingdom; RU: Russia; FR: France; CA: Canada; BR: Brazil; DE: Denmark;
An important tip to take note of is that the hands should be warm in order to take accurate measurements. Ideally, the hands should be in an area with temperatures that are slightly higher than room temperature. If the ring size was taken in colder temperature (the finger actually shrinks!) and you might end up buying a ring that would be too tight and uncomfortable to use in usual times.
If there's any further queries, don't hesitate to message us, we're always ready to help. Customer service is our top priority.